AMS has an exclusive array of equipment and technologies to meet the EMC qualification needs of the nuclear industry and support digital I&C implementation and wireless technology used in nuclear power plants. Most of our laboratory and field testing professionals are iNARTE–certified who provide courteous, knowledgeable, 24/7 support for any EMC issue that may arise.
Don’t manage these problems piecemeal. Let our field staff of professional iNARTE–certified engineers assist is providing courteous, knowledgeable, 24/7 support for any EMC issue that may arise.
FOR EMERGENCY SERVICES OR SUPPORT REQUIRED, PLEASE CALL IMMEDIATELY 1-800-342-1572. INSTRUCTIONS WILL BE PROVIDED WHEN CALLING THIS NUMBER TO REACH THE ON-CALL ENGINEER.
- EMC Qualification Teseting of Digital I&C
- EMC Design and Installation Review
- EMI/RFI Troubleshooting of Spurious Alarms
- Wireless Technology Implementation
- EMI/RFI Site Mapping/Electromagnetic Environment Characterization