AMS Continues Growth in 2021
Analysis and Measurement Services Corporation (AMS), a Knoxville-based market leader in testing the instrumentation and control systems of nuclear power plants worldwide is proud to announce that the company hired seven new full-time employees over the course of 2021. These new team members will help AMS continue to ensure the safe operation of the worldwide nuclear fleet through innovative testing services, engineering solutions and data analysis.
- Caleb Crosby: Caleb is an Electrical Engineer who joined the Cable department in April. He has supported materials laboratory testing and in‑situ plant cable testing.
- Wes Fletcher: Wes joined the Hardware team in April as an Electrical Engineer. He has supported software development, various research projects, and testing.
- Matthew Junker: Matthew is an Electrical Engineer who joined the Hardware department in June. He has contributed to the development of new proposals, provided plant support services, and has supported several projects.
- Michael Dewell: Michal joined the Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) department in June. As an EMC Engineer, Michael has supported several research projects and has performed EMC testing for customers both in the AMS laboratory and in the field
- Amy Godfrey: Amy is a Materials and Research Engineer who joined the Research department in July. She has supported numerous research projects, performed a variety of materials testing, and supported research and cable groups.
- Ben Fennema: Ben joined the Technical Services Group as an Electronics Technician in July. He has gone on several plant trips assisting in numerous tests and has worked on repairing and maintaining test equipment.
- Seth Thompson: Seth is an Electronics Technician who joined the company in August. He has been on numerous plant trips and worked on a variety of test equipment.
“We are proud of our new team members and blessed to have them as a part of our growing AMS family,” said Dr. H.M. Hashemian, AMS President.