Image not available
-
Image not available
Image not available
Image not available
Image not available
-
Image not available
Image not available
Image not available
Image not available
Image not available
Image not available
Image not available
Image not available
Image not available
Image not available
Image not available
Image not available
Image not available
About Us

ABOUT US
Find out more about our history and capabilities.
 
I&C System testing and equipment

OUR SERVICES
A complete list of our services.
 
Nuclear Services Training

TRAINING
We offer a variety of training programs for the nuclear industry.
News

NEWS
Find out the latest news and information about AMS.

Cutting Edge Technology. Unparalleled Support.
Contact us today to find out how we provide reliable testing and monitoring around the world.
icon_email2icon_email2icon_email2icon_email2
mobile_header
Why AMS?
Line_BlueGray
Why Choose Us?

AMS is the nuclear industry’s first choice for instrumentation and control system testing equipment, training, and services. We provide the worldwide nuclear industry with products and services to measure I&C performance and verify compliance with technical specifications and regulatory requirements.

What We Offer

AMS products and services cover a wide range from in-situ measurement of dynamic performance of I&C sensors to rod control system diagnostics, digital I&C equipment qualification, wireless technology implementation for equipment condition monitoring, cable testing, management of aging of critical plant equipment, online calibration monitoring of process sensors, computer-aided testing, and development of specialized data acquisition equipment and data analysis algorithms in support of reactor operation and maintenance.

What Sets Us Apart

Approximately 70 percent of the company’s activities are dedicated to performing field measurements in nuclear power plants. The remaining 30 percent is divided into equipment development, laboratory testing, research and development, and technical training. We are very proud of our comprehensive Quality Assurance program that has consistently passed industry audits and is designed to comply with 10CFR50 Appendix B and its related standards. AMS is a certified A2LA Laboratory for qualification testing of a variety of components for nuclear power plants and other industries.

About AMS
Line_BlueGray




Latest News

IEC_Web AMS Hosts IEC Working Groups -   This week, AMS hosted an informal, interim meeting between working groups associated with the International Electrotechnical Commission’s Technical Committee on the preparation of international standards relating to electrical and electronic equipment and systems for instrumentation specific to nuclear applications. During these meetings, progress was made on the development of a number of important standards […]
Chad2 EMC Engineering Manager Chad Kiger Selected as New ISA Fellow -   AMS’ EMC Engineering Manager Chad Kiger has been selected as a new Fellow of The International Society of Automation for his contributions to the development of standards and guidelines for electromagnetic compatibility testing and for innovative voice and data wireless technology. This award is given based upon a vote among peers within the organization […]
AMS_1301 2016 AMS Training Course on the Testing and Troubleshooting of I&C Systems for Nuclear Facilities -   Thank you to all who attended the 2016 AMS Training Course on the Testing and Troubleshooting of I&C Systems for Nuclear Facilities. AMS is always grateful for the opportunity to share its knowledge of nuclear I&C systems with others in the nuclear field and to learn from their experiences. We were honored and privileged […]
AMS_1158_EDITED AMS Welcomes SNERDI President Dr. Zheng Mingguag -   AMS was honored to host a delegation from the Shanghai Nuclear Engineering Research and Design Institute (SNERDI) that included Dr. Zheng Mingguag, the president of SNERDI and the senior vice president of the Chinese State Nuclear Power Technology Corporation (SNPTC). SNERDI is a leading technology research and design institute for nuclear power in China. […]
Our Services

  • I&C PERFORMANCE TESTING
  • ROD CONTROL SYSTEM TESTING
  • EMI/RFI TROUBLESHOOTING & EMC TESTING
  • CABLE TESTING & CONDITION MONITORING
  • TRAINING & CERTIFICATION
  • REACTOR DIAGNOSTICS
  • SOFTWARE TESTING
  • AUTOMATED TEST EQUIPMENT DEVELOPMENT
  • HIGH TECHNOLOGY R&D
  • I&C SYSTEM DESIGN AND INSTALLATION